An English jewellery firm known for Art Nouveau jewellery. In 1880, the firm opened their doors at Seville Street in Knightsbridge, London. While initially producing neo-Renaissance jewellery, Child and Child later created beautiful Art Nouveau and Edwardian jewels. Their bright, beautiful enamel work won them acclaim and even Royal patronage. Their pieces often featured peacock, insect, or wing motif designs and were typically fabricated in silver. From 1891 until 1916, Child and Child was located at 35 Alfred Place, Kensington. In 1916, they closed their doors.